Crimson Glory tonight in New Pt Richey,Fla.(FINALLY)!!!!!

Chris...I'd love to have an idea for the playlist after you go. I'm curious how much stuff they play of Trancedence...Thanks...

Chris...I'd love to have an idea for the playlist after you go. I'm curious how much stuff they play of Trancedence...Thanks...

They were supposedly going to focus MAINLY on Transcendence... I for one would welcome a live performance of "Eternal World".

AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm in Tampa right now finishing up our album, and got stuck in the studio and couldn't go!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to tap a vein over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had planned on breaking loose and going but just couldn't.....

Well..just came back..........
I waited like 17 years to see this,ad it was well worth the wait.I felt like I was a kid again,........Wade Black is a perfect replacement for Midnight,he sounded great.Drenning and Jackson looked like little kids,they really seemed to be enjoying the moment.
anyways
here is the setlist

1.War of the Worlds
2.Where Dragons Rule
3.Valhalla
4.Dragon Lady
5.Touch the Sun
6.New World Machine
7.Astronomica
8.Azrael
9.Mask of the Red Death
10.Queen of the Masquerade
11.Eternal Worls

Encore
In Dark Places
Red Sharks

surprised they didn't do Lonely or Mayday(obviously,would be extremely hard to do reflections lost

Great show!....and Vicious Rumor's also blew me away!

Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!

:worship:

Thanks for the review Chris. I cannot wait to see them here in May, its going to be awesome!!!Who took pics?

Bear
I did,I'll download them tonight in my truck as I'm on my way to Iowa this week(which means I'm not going to be part of the Redemption weekend in Cali:mad: :erk: )

seriously,they that was by far the best local show I have seen since I moved to Fla,maybe again becasue I've waited so long to see this band (last time I saw them was in 1989 in Lamaours in Brooklyn (with EZO)
The only downer was the sparse turnout,you well know how I bitch about bands not comming down here ever,jeez......EVERYONE in Tampa who is into metl knows about Crimson Glory,and on a Friday night,good weather,and barely 200 people show up?

You are in for one hell of a treat in May!!:headbang:

Great show!....and Vicious Rumor's also blew me away!

Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!

:worship:

waykuul,I'm very good friends with the guy who put the show together(Rich from Maximus bands)
I'll drop a little iggy,I might have talked him into a little "weekend of metal" next Feb at that place,I know the turnout was sparce,but look at what he can build a weekend deal around alteady built in to the Tampa area,some sort of the Savatage food group(maybe a full out reunion),Crimson Glory(provided they don't self destruct again,),Kamelot,Circle to Circle,get a Cynic or an Athiest,then find 5 other bands(hell,I know Jag Panzer s due to do one of these thingies),get a few bands from Europe(I'll give him Claus's number)
and for a change I can actually be home for this,lol.

Thanks for posting the set Chris...Looks like a pretty good set overall but no Lady Of Winter or Red Sharks?? Ack...:err:

Check the encore of the set list :)

I was going to go but ended up getting a promotion at work last week and it just wasn't in the cards... I would've LOVED to have been there...