Crimson II Vocals

Firefest9

Hypocrisy rules!!!!!
Jan 18, 2002
Las Cruces, NM
Visit site
Tumn and I got in a small argument about the growling vocals on this album. From what i read when the cd came out, Rodger did most of them, but Dan came in on a few lines (maybe 1/8 of the album). Is this true?

I'm retarded, I even read that thread when it was new, duh. But there's the RTF file reposted above that has the same information.

With low growling vox everything is clear, i think.
everybody who know Dan's growl style (of EoS and Moontower) can recogize his parts very easy, i think.
but with blackish screams not so easy. I don't know is Rogga can do blackish screams or not. If it is not him, then it is Jonas Granvik.

if you talk about part:

She wavered on the threshold of a dangerous decision
For this dark tome was no for human eyes to ever read
The pages dripped with legions of persuasive words and visions
So the volume had been hidden well, but now it had been freed

i think it Dan's, and backing vox is too very similar to Dan's.

Infest_dead said:
if you talk about part:

She wavered on the threshold of a dangerous decision
For this dark tome was no for human eyes to ever read
The pages dripped with legions of persuasive words and visions
So the volume had been hidden well, but now it had been freed

i think it Dan's, and backing vox is too very similar to Dan's.

It´s me:Spin:

Dan

Most verses i like:

FLY SOUL....FOR THE BODY MUST DIE!!!

evil and coool! :)

I don't think he really says many full lines at all, just one or two words here and there backing up either Dan or Rogga.

Here's an example where I think Jonas comes in:

Where rows of dusty books lay in an ominous display

So i'm just now gonna let everyone know what I think of Crimson I and II, got them for christmas and they suck, I don't know why you people recommended them to me, hahahah, lol, j/k I've been rocking out to them non-stop actually :)

I really like how Crimson I is like one song that's 40 min slong and Crimson two is like 40 tracks 43 mins long!

I also got Moontower, but I haven't fully got into that album yet, just been jamming to the Edge of Sanity and Bloodbath