Criticize this mix

I really like this mix.

There's only a couple things I noticed:

-The cymbals (especially in the VERY beginning) seem a little too distant. Try a little less reverb.
-Also, try boosting somewhere around 5-8khz in your guitars to give the riffs a little more clarity.

Other than that, the vocals and drums sound amazing.
SSD?

Thanks guys.

There isn't any verb on the cymbals. Maybe they just need to be brought up a bit?

The guitars may need a touch more high end to them, I was trying to get more body to them and avoid the sound that I usually hear now days with the overly bright guitars.

the updated mix is def. an improvement. i think the issue with the cymbals (which is the only thing that really bothers me about it) is there isn't half as much sustain as you would ideally want. i'm not 100% sure, but my guess is that the cymbals used just didn't produce a whole lot of sustain. (unless you just threw a hard gate on them for some reason) i honestly believe this was an issue do to the player's equipment, not the engineering/mixing, because the mix is great. i wouldn't change a thing. just my thoughts...

kick is too loud
try turning it down a bit
im surprised no one has mentioned it
but the second mix sounds the best out of all of em

fuck, this sounds awesome
omg the drum sounds... are miced or sampled? what samples if sampled?
guitars sounds incredible too ;)
nice job

Thanks for the replies.

So I'll try this again. Backed up to mix 2 and hopefully moved forward.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2868032/UM_Song 3 mix_2_4.mp3

Didn't mess with the guitar this time except bring it up very slightly.

Compressed the bass again so it isn't so loud and is more consistent.

Lowered the kick a little bit and I think I lowered the toms a little bit too.

Found that I had the overheads routed to the drum bus that was getting compressed. Don't think the cymbals have a ton of sustain, but I think the comp was making it worse for them.

Please get me some feedback. I'm really glad I'm given some time on this mix instead of realizing all of these mistakes after rushing it out.