CROM - "Of Love & Death" - Releasedate: 25th of November 2011

steel-prophet

Feb 11, 2011
Schwarzenberg/Germany
The official debut album "Vengeance" of Walter "Crom" Grosse‘s (ex-Dark Fortress) one-man-project got some euphoric reviews, f. i. 3rd place in the German Heavy Magazine in the year 2008. Now, after three years of waiting, it’s finally finished. The second album of Crom "Of Love and Death" is ready.

The general style on the new output has not changed much. Epic Heavy Metal with strong Pagan / Viking influences in vein of Bathory is dominating the 8 tracks. Anyway, on “Vengeance” the swords of retribution and lost gods were sung. "Of Love and Death" got much more melancholy and leads the listener into a unique emotional world. Songs like "Lifetime" or the catchy "Just one blink" are mentioned as examples for this. "My Destiny" is a remake of an already released song, which appeared first on the ultra-rare demo of 2004. The same applies to the 2010 version of "The Fallen Beauty".

Like on the predecessor, mastermind Walter got musical support by his former colleagues of Dark Fortress Seraph and V. Santura. For the cover artwork Kris Verwimp (among others Thyrfing, Moonsorrow) was responsible again.

Cover-high%20400-72.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Reason to Live
2. Lifetime
3. Just One Blink
4. My Song for all the broken hearts
5. My Destiny
6. This Dying World
7. Eternal Dreaming
8. The Fallen Beauty 2010

Backcover%201%20400-72%20mit%20Logo.jpg

Line-Up: