Cronos bashes SAXON ,METALLICA

EarthSkynSea

Oct 31, 2005
Toronto
Cronos of Venom in a recent interview;

"The whole Satanic image is perfect for heavy metal. This is the Devil's music. I don't like all of these lame bands that call themselves metal like SAXON and SAMSON. Shoving stuff down your pants and putting lipstick on."

""I do believe so. We could even see if METALLICA wanted to open for us. Actually, we couldn't do that because they're crap (laughs). I think they need to take the word 'metal' out of the name."

PERSONALLY, IVE ALWAYS CONSIDERED VENOM A BIT OF A JOKE. FOR WHAT THEY OFFERED. I FIND ANGELWITCH {ALTHOUGH UNDER-RATED } FAR SUPERIOR.

BASHING THE ALMIGHTY SAXON?? YOU MUST BE KIDDING :p

EarthSkynSea said:
"The whole Satanic image is perfect for heavy metal. This is the Devil's music. I don't like all of these lame bands that call themselves metal like SAXON and SAMSON. Shoving stuff down your pants and putting lipstick on."

Sounds like a bit of a tit if you ask me, I don't ever remember seeing Saxon or Samson wearing the old lippy.

EarthSkynSea said:
I FIND ANGELWITCH {ALTHOUGH UNDER-RATED } FAR SUPERIOR.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Ah now he's talking sense!!!Awesome, so he's a big Angel Witch fan then, that's superb, and I'll definitely be wearing my Angel Witch tshirt when I go see Venom in a couple of weeks.

Poor Cronos. I guess the guy has nothing better to do these days? Maybe he should worry about learning how to play bass & write better tunes. Or maybe he could go count up the number of times VENOM has reformed, been disbanded, been inactive, etc. probally somewhere up around '666' times. :p

'freedom of speech!' With such critisism I always say: did I hear a cow shit somewhere? hahaha! Venom is not my cup of tea...now I know why!

That whole interview is pretty funny :p But Saxon being non-metal, that's not really true now (well not at all then), but before solid ball of rock and the other ones they dressed pretty, should you say, "non-metal". Like in some videos I've seen Biff's wearing spandex pants with a thong on the outside. I refer to music videos :)

but surely metal shouldnt be about how you dress anyway then it just becomes another trend it should be all about the music:headbang: