CROWBAR's KIRK WINDSTEIN Talks To CorpTV (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
CorpTV recently conducted an interview with guitarist/vocalist Kirk Windstein of New Orleans sludge metal veterans CROWBAR. You can watch the chat below.CROWBAR will release its new album, "Symmetry In Black", in North America on May 27 via Entertainment One Music. The CD, which will be made available in Europe on May 26 through Century Media Records, was produced by CROWBAR guitarist/vocalist Kirk Windstein and Duane Simoneaux and was mixed by Josh Wilbur (LAMB OF GOD, GOJIRA).Comments Windstein: "We are so proud and excited about what we have accomplished with this record! The focus, determination and attitude in the band is at an all-time high. "We are 100% ready to get this juggernaut rolling and never touch the breaks again. "CROWBAR will not be stopped!"The release of "Symmetry In Black" will coincide with the 25th anniversary of the CROWBAR's inception. Windstein continues: "CROWBAR is my heart and soul. The music is a part of me that I am extremely proud of. "It's an amazing feeling to be putting all of my energy and focus into something that I created 25 years ago! "We are extremely excited to release our 10th full length and to bring the riffs to as many people as possible on tour." Windstein exited DOWN in September 2013 in order to focus "100%" on CROWBAR. He was replaced in DOWN by the band's longtime stage manager and HONKY founding guitarist Bobby Landgraf.CROWBAR last year announced the addition of bassist Jeff Golden to the group's ranks.Jeff is from Bolton, Connecticut, but currently resides in Estero, Florida.CROWBAR is: Kirk Windstein (Guitar, Vocals)Matt Brunson (Guitar)Tommy Buckley (Drums)Jeff Golden (Bass)
crowbarband2014_638.jpg

More...