Cry My Name

Flal

Flal
Oct 2, 2004
Ontario, Canada (eh)
There's a part in Cry My Name (it starts at 2:34 and finishes at about 2:48) where you hear a muffled voice and another muffled growlier one. What are they saying? Are they saying anything at all?

I was also wondering if every song on resurrection through carnage was about a different horror movie? (Soulcollector- Nightmare on Elm St., Bathe In Blood- Carrie, Burried By The Dead- Dawn of the dead). I might be wrong tho, just thought i'd throw it out there and see who replies

The lyrics are so sick that if they were sung your family would think you were a serial killer!!

I really don't think the songs are about certain horror movies. At least not about the ones mentioned above. Just take a look at the lyrics... there's absolutely nothing in Bathe In Blood that would describe the story of Carrie.

To me it seems like they stayed true to the old school horror lyrics but added a concept. The 2 reasons why i think it would be horror movies is:

1) I read an interview about NMF and Dan said that the concept of the album was not to have a concept. They wanted to try something different. So that makes me believe that the previous album's where concept oriented.

2) The comment about Bathe In Blood being a tribute to Carrie.

But yeah, does anyone know what is being said in Cry My Name?

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know what's being said between 2:30 and 2:48 of cry my name? I was listening to it again and it's really bothering me!!! Is it a dan song? I should maybe ask him...

I think it's just random noises of clips taken from Mike's vocals. Just post on Dan's forum, he'll probably answer.