CRYSTAL TEARS - Generation X (Featuring Ian Parry on vocals)

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
Pretty rockin release with Ian Parry on vocals! CD showcase April 21st!

crystaltearscover1.jpg

image002.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/crystaltearsgr

Ian Parry – Vocals (Vengeance, Elegy, Consortium Project, Infinity Overture, Hammerhead, André Andersen, guest in Ayreon)
Dimitris Goutziamanis – Guitar
Stratos Dionisopoulos – Bass
Chrisafis Tantanozis – Drums

Produced by: R. D. Liapakis (Mystic Prophecy, Suicidal Angels, Orden Ogan, Eldritch, etc.)
Recorded, mixed & mastered by: R. D. Liapakis and Christian Schmid (Mystic Prophecy, Suicidal Angels, Orden Ogan, Eldritch, etc.)

MADMANCRYSTAL.jpg

Looks very promising. Their previous effort with the female vocalist was not amazing, but very good and is recommended to everyone on this forum (especially those who love traditional heavy metal).

I like this guy's voice, but I didn't really enjoy lots of his albums for some reasons. My fave with him singing is the 1st Consortium Project I think. Hopefully, this Crystal Tears album will be good, as I love traditional metal with good vox.

I like this guy's voice, but I didn't really enjoy lots of his albums for some reasons. My fave with him singing is the 1st Consortium Project I think. Hopefully, this Crystal Tears album will be good, as I love traditional metal with good vox.

My thoughts exactly. That track sounds really promising - count me excited for this.