Curse Icon

TheWhisper

Cobra Kai Never Dies
Apr 12, 2004
Brandon, FL USA
Ran across the band Curse Icon earlier and thought some here might like them, as well. Female fronted melodic metal/alternative band with some industrial touches. I definitely hear a bit of a Stabbing Westward influence in the music. Obviously, I've only heard what's on their my space page, but I like the industrial influences and think they should incorporate it more...gives the music a nice atmosphere.

Don't know that they would be a fit for Madfest, just thought some here might like them...plus, the singer's a bit a looker fellas.:D

http://www.myspace.com/curseicon

yeah Curse Icon is pretty cool. A few years ago on MySpace they added nearly everyone I knew that was remotely interested in metal. They popped up everywhere! I can't remember being overly moved, but it has been a while since I've taken a listen or even looked at their page. Perhaps it's time to take a second gander :)

Not to bad, but nothing I am really that interested in seeing. Now if you could get Stabbing Westward to reform and headline one of the nights I would be there in a second!!

Curse Icon is okay, but not really my cup of tea. Definitely not Madfest material, as you really can't call it "metal".

TheWhisper: When you called the singer "a looker", you meant her FACE right? haha :p