Custom Guitar Hero II songs

there's another thread on that forum that tells you how to do it - but it involves a ton of freeware compilers and you need to be able to burn a disc and then have a modded PS2 that will read it.

I'd just as soon wait until someone does it for 360, since GHII is coming out for that in a few months. and GHII is due to support downloadable tracks from Xbox Live marketplace. (it also has 10 bonus tracks not on the PS2 version - including The Trooper!!!)

-gg
np: Oblomov - Mighty Cosmic Dances

omfg im getting my ps2 modded asap. ive literally dreamed about custom guitar hero songs... like i mean i slept and thought about 100 percenting rusted by katatonia. this is the best!

I have a professionally modded PS2 with the Infinity Matrix chip in it. It plays copied games and such. I paid over $400 for it, I think I used it 10 times. I'll sell it for $200 if anyone's interested.

the PS2 version may (should) be backwards-compatible on PS3, but no plans to release a PS3 version have been announced.
-gg
np: Samael - Passage

whats swapmagic?

Some cheaper nd less effective way to mod a ps2 to read burned things, you can do it yourself, you just replace the cover with one that flips so you can load it with a boot disc and then switch to a burned one (or something, my friend did this and I didn't bother paying much attention).