Cuts from "Live in LA"

MorbidRemains

Morbid Remains
May 27, 2004
Toms River, NJ
www.purevolume.com
Hey, I recently got a hold of the Live in LA: Death and raw dvd and twords the end of the set, Chuck mentioned that they had to cut out a few songs and skip striaght to the end because they were almost out of time. Does anyone know the full setlist, the songs that they were going to play that night, but cut out of the set bc of time?

Well I saw them on the Sound of Perseverance but the thing is, they never really played the same set. At my show in New York, they played Story to Tell which was incredible beyond belief but the crowd wasn't into it. I guess they wanted more straight forward songs but I loved it.

HAHAHAHA I thought I was the only guy on the face of the earth who thought Story to Tell was the most amazing song and I would give just about anything to see Chuck play it... in DVD quality :p

Hi there to folks... Good to see some people here supporting Chucks music and James's effort to properly revisit some of the finest material ever recorded in the genre.

same here Lucid, no one I know talks about story to tell...I think that is one of the best melodic DEATH songs ever. It is my favorite from the sound of perseverance record.

Well damnit, I had the wrong song on my mind when I wrote my message. I was thinking of Bite the Pain's intro.

However, Story to Tell is still awesome. I love the quick breaking in the song and then the continuing. It's just great with those.

HALE Metalheads!! and Hale to you Chris. i am Russian fan of DEATH. im 23 now and i have been listenning to Death since around 13... I tryed my best to pick up my favourite songs by Chuck, but ussless- because i Love them all, all from first demos up to The Sound of Percevierence... they are all favourite to me and my friends... unfortunately no one of us had a chance to come to DEATH concerts... Still.... LET THE METAL FLOW!!!!! Brother CHUCK forever!!