CWI Song mix

First of all, you should've posted the mix in the original thread from where you've downloaded the stems...
Now, it's obvious that you're trying to take care about correlation and balance between all the separate track, while giving them definition... But put some more effort in that definition, because now a lot of the high end is missing (in both the guitars and drums)... There's also and audible pumping effect, and that's not only distracting but also means that you're compressing the natural tone (which will be most obvious on drums)... What did you use for guitar sound - amp sim or real amp?... cabinet or impulse...?
I suggest that you move this to the original thread... The coincidence is that I've also done this mix few days ago but haven't got the time to post it... But I'm about to do it next few minutes...
See you there ;)

First of all, you should've posted the mix in the original thread from where you've downloaded the stems...
Now, it's obvious that you're trying to take care about correlation and balance between all the separate track, while giving them definition... But put some more effort in that definition, because now a lot of the high end is missing (in both the guitars and drums)... There's also and audible pumping effect, and that's not only distracting but also means that you're compressing the natural tone (which will be most obvious on drums)... What did you use for guitar sound - amp sim or real amp?... cabinet or impulse...?
I suggest that you move this to the original thread... The coincidence is that I've also done this mix few days ago but haven't got the time to post it... But I'm about to do it next few minutes...
See you there ;)

First, thanks for replying.
And yeah i know i had to post it there, but i didnt want it to get unnoticed,
So thats why i made a new thread...
Yeah i know what you mean , I hear a kind of pumping , but its not realy distracting me that much
I used Amp sim, Pod , the Cali amp, and Treadplate cab.
Should i post it again there, or should i keep it here?
I think i'm going to post it there aswell.

Thanks for you're feedback!