Cynic.

YES!! Focus is one of my favourite albums ever.. Sheer music orgasm :D

EDIT: I'm pretty sure most of the faggots on this board has never heard this band

-Unhallowed- said:
YES!! Focus is one of my favourite albums ever.. Sheer music orgasm :D

EDIT: I'm pretty sure most of the faggots on this board has never heard this band

Definently :lol: And if they heard them they would probably be like OMG THAT BAND SUCKS1!!!.

The talent in that band was fucking out of this world. Paul Masvidal and Sean Reinert are probably the most known because they played on Death's "Human" album.

WithoutJudgementJeremy said:
And if they heard them they would probably be like OMG THAT BAND SUCKS1!!!.

Yup :lol:

Listening to them right now, the final solo on How Could I has to be one of the greatest pieces of music ever

i'm not illegally downloading Focus so I can't listen to it and see if I want to buy it or not

same thing as listening to it in the store and seeing if I like it or not.

What do they sound like? Judging by the song titles I'm guessing prog, experimental or so-called art metal but I could be wrong...so tell me.

They dont sound like any other band. It's really hard to explain. The most I can say is that the bass is fucking nuts, the drums are technical as hell. Guitar is fucked technically with the riffs big time. The vocals have some weird effect for clean, and there are death vocals as well. They are metal but much different from anything I ever heard. You would have to check them out and see for youself what you would label them as.