ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
that was a great performance! :headbang:

kata1.jpg

kata2.jpg

Awesome concert indeed!! Consternation (and all the rest) ruled once again :headbang:
I hope Katatonia will be back in Czech Republic soon, I have lots of czech money left over, what to do with it... next time I change foreign money I better think and calculate twice :yow:
Very special congrats & thanks to Daniel, you're not only a great drummer but also a great thrower- your holy drumsticks ended up right at me and "Cliff Burton"- goal!!!
Cheers everyone, I'm already on the way to the next party :kickass:

That was a fantastic gig. A fairly shorty set, but it is to be expected at festivals. I think the setlist went something like this:
Consternation
Ghost Of The Sun
Had To (Leave)
Right Into The Bliss
My Twin
Criminals
Teargas
Soils Song
Evidence
Murder

As Cis said, cheers Daniel. It was so strange that the two drumsticks came to us.

Nice pics. Sear Bliss played too? Those guys deserve to be bigger than what they are. I think they went to Candlelight though? A step towards getting known I suppose.

Sitting at home here just thinking about Brutal Assault. Definately ranks as one of the best lineups and festivals i`ve ever been to. Katatonia,Enslaved, Immolation, Suffocation and Gorgoroth among many others were class.

That was a fantastic gig. A fairly shorty set, but it is to be expected at festivals. I think the setlist went something like this:
Consternation
Ghost Of The Sun
Had To (Leave)
Right Into The Bliss
My Twin
Criminals
Teargas
Soils Song
Evidence
Murder

As Cis said, cheers Daniel. It was so strange that the two drumsticks came to us.

And they had to play one more last song (The Future of Speach :cry: ),but organizers shortened their set for 1 song... (There was enough time for 1 more :Smug: )

And wasn't the last song Brave? ? (i left in first row for Pain, so i'm not sure...)