D.O.D Festival Ireland July 7th

Come play the little town of Darlington in the UK....that would be really amusing yet awesome! haha, it will never happen :( *shed's a tear*

Sabbat are pleased to announce they will be returning to Ireland on Sat July 7th 2007, appearing at the D.O.D Festival Ballylinan, Co Laois, Ireland with Entombed.

http://www.myspace.com/metalfest_ireland

oooo thats FAR too tempting Andy.
Somehow i think im going to be doing quite a bit of over time to pay for this.

full set by the way? any details?
maybe just play both albums? lol

Lerrus know guys.

Cameron

yes i cant wait!!!!!!!.gonna be so cool.i shall be wearing my dreamweaver t-shirt proudly at the gig.i have to guard it with my life though,alot of people are hounding me for it.

anyway andy.do how long do ya reckon the setlist will be?..i remember the manchester one being rather short.also just found out that annihilator are only doing 40 mins in dublin.jaysus

Wow! Great show. Right up at the barrier for most of it. Highlights for me were Catuionary Tale, Hosanna, Dark Horses, For Those Who Died and Clerical Conspiracy. Fantastic stuff!

Damm missed this year was up there before its an experience to say the least terrible organisation messy crappy venue and yet thats wat made it great i think.
Had a great time there before think it was two years ago the camping area was supposidly this camp site down the road acording to website so everyone went there yet the campsite owners hadnt a clue about it ha the whole thing was v funny, v v irish.