d6s6m6, any chance you could give me a run through on IRC video leeching?

AdamWathan

Apr 12, 2002
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
I logged into the room you mentioned in the Slayer VCD thread, and then i tried logging in using a different IRC client (mIRC-based Excursion) and it banned me telling me to change my username from the default...? It wasn't a default name either, it was a name I specified, also, what is the syntax for requesting files in the video rooms? Thanks in advance man

yeah, and how in the fuck do you fucking get a motherfucking file.Every fucking time I try, it fails.

I tried like fucking 50 files-NOTHING.

I finally get a bunch of slayer songs(from the montreal show) all queued up, then the bastards LOGS out.

Whenever I tried Morbid angel, the guy would reject me.WTF?

Also, if that window closes, does that mean the file transfer-or the queue is off, so I have to reply every minutes to keep the thing alive?

It seems that way...

rp, i tried sendin u PGM, but it wouldnt work... somethins up on ur end...

F - join the channel and type in @find BAND NAME or SONG NAME or something... lets say...

@find Nevermore
you'll get PROBABLY new windows open on the top, and you'll have results.... when you get the results, itll have
Trigger:( ......... ) type whats in between the parentesis
after about 5 seconds, a new window will come up saying HDP Fserver.. blabla bla...... type in
dir

after that, a lsit of oflders or filed will appear, if theres no extention, its obviously another folder... type in
cd FOLDERNAME
dir

after the DIR, u will get a list of whats in that folder.... if you wanna go back a directory, type
cd..
dir

dir will yet again show u the contents... BUT if there was a file you want, type in
get FILENAME.MPG

thats self-explanatory... just go up until the MPG, dont put the filesize in there as well... if you catch me active on there and need more help, my name is Nvrmr :)