Dag Swanö Live in Finspång 6/10

Gurgelguff

Rock tonajt
Nov 17, 2001
Sweden
www.dagswano.st
If you live in Sweden near Finspång or if you want to travell you´re welcome to enjoy the hot duo of me and Erik. Solo stuff and the odd N.G track ( in Swedish of course )

P.S we recorded solos and hot backing vocals for W.D yesterday, kicks ass :headbang:

Gurgelguff said:
If you live in Sweden near Finspång or if you want to travell you´re welcome to enjoy the hot duo of me and Erik. Solo stuff and the odd N.G track ( in Swedish of course )

P.S we recorded solos and hot backing vocals for W.D yesterday, kicks ass :headbang:

The vocal recording session was also captured on film and will most likely be a part of the upcoming "making of...":cool: (This "making of..." is now very close to be X-rated:D )

Maron said:
The vocal recording session was also captured on film and will most likely be a part of the upcoming "making of...":cool: (This "making of..." is now very close to be X-rated:D )
I expect no less! :lol:

If only I lived in Sweden, I'd be all over this gig

x-rated NG stuff is cool as long as there are no pissing scenes:ill:
If I lived in Sweden I would already be humping Dag's leg and spitshining Erik's head...not to mention coming to shows with a sign that says "Dag och Erik, jag vill känna er bibliskt":D

I know it's probably grammatically wrong but I didn't know which verb to use instead of Känna so that it will make sence in swedish(maybe veta) but I think you know what I mean...at least my swedish is a little bit better.

p.s
jag är ingen gay!

Maron said:
Because of Nudity, I hope!

paradoxile said:
x-rated NG stuff is cool as long as there are no pissing scenes:ill:
If I lived in Sweden I would already be humping Dag's leg and spitshining Erik's head...not to mention coming to shows with a sign that says "Dag och Erik, jag vill känna er bibliskt":D

I know it's probably grammatically wrong but I didn't know which verb to use instead of Känna so that it will make sence in swedish(maybe veta) but I think you know what I mean...at least my swedish is a little bit better.

p.s
jag är ingen gay!
now that i'm learning swedish I start to get some of your jokes :lol:

Yeah it's supposed to be "Bög", I guess the Göb-sign is a joke, otherwise it is even funnier, unintentional humour is always the best :D

Paradoxile, you want to know them biblically? ;)

Att känna = to know (a person) or to feel (either physically or emotionally)

Att veta = to know (facts, as in knowledge)

Cheers, jag tror dag och erik vet vad du känner ;)

I know the difference between att känna and att veta...I was just unsure that I'm using the right one
it's like in french the difference between connaitre and savoir
Cheers, jag tror dag och erik vet vad du känner
jag hoppas så

Nefilim said:
Yeah it's supposed to be "Bög", I guess the Göb-sign is a joke, otherwise it is even funnier, unintentional humour is always the best :D

It's a joke from some friends of mine to the gu(a?)ys in Wolverine at ProgPower last year during their performance. :danceboy:

Gurgelguff said:

Cool! I'll see if I can come. Dag live rocks!