DAGOBA: Entire 'Post Mortem Nihil Est' Album Available For Streaming

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Post Mortem Nihil Est", the fifth album from French metallers DAGOBA, can be streamed using the SoundCloud widget below. The CD, which was released in Europe on May 27 via Verycords, will be made available in North America on November 5 through eOne Music. The cover artwork for the CD was created by Seth Siro Anton and can be seen below.Produced by former MACHINE HEAD/SOULFLY guitarist Logan Mader in Los Angeles, "Post Mortem Nihil Est"'s two grand opening tracks, "When Winter..." and "The Realm Black", raise the bar for the rest of the album yet the remaining songs are definitely able to match the high standard. "Kiss Me Kraken", with its strong, harmonious chorus, blends perfectly with the hard black metal, whereas the single, "The Great Wonder", confirms that "Post Mortem Nihil Est" contains a whole arsenal of heavy weapons ready to destroy everything in its path."Post Mortem Nihil Est" track listing:01. When Winter...02. The Realm Black03. I, Reptile04. Yes We Die05. Kiss Me Kraken06. Nevada07. The Great Wonder08. The Day After The Apocalypse09. Son Of A Ghost10. Oblivion Is For The Living11. By The SwordGuitarist Izakar announced his departure from DAGOBA in July 2012 due to "irreconcilable differences with one of the [other] bandmembers." DAGOBA's fourth album, "Poseidon", entered the official chart in France at position No. 41.

More...