- TWIX
- BABY RUTH
- SKITTLES
- DOTS
- BUTTERFINGER
- CANDY CORN
- MILKY WAY
- PEANUT M&Ms

Why do you taste so DAMN good??!!!??!!!??

You are everywhere!
My home, my work, but worst of all, in my stomach!!

DAMN YOU!!!!

Hey, I didn't get any Halloween candy this year. I don't have kids, my apartment complex doesn't allow trick or treating (actually this saved me from having to buy oodles of the stuff) and my office is very small.

Send me all the chocolate :lol:.

Hey, I didn't get any Halloween candy this year. I don't have kids, my apartment complex doesn't allow trick or treating (actually this saved me from having to buy oodles of the stuff) and my office is very small.

Send me all the chocolate :lol:.

I was sad because I didn't get to go out and scare kids on Halloween like I always do... I usually only get to keep the candy we don't give out or that kids drop from running away scared.

I got a bag of peanut M&Ms for myself... And now I feel fat and sick. :erk:

Give me your address. I will gladly get it in the mail tomorrow!! :lol:

All that good stuff and my daughter gets excited over frickin' SMARTIES
(The poorest excuse for candy ever, next to those wafer circle things)

Haha! If all that chocolate wouldn't go straight to my ass then I'd gladly oblige.

I used to LOVE Smarties as a kid. They were like little pieces of crack to me. Now, not so much.

This year, the relative density of GOOD candy to the stupid Skittles, Starburst, and caramel corn is quite high in my kids' pumpkins. So when I raid their Halloween haul and eat some of their Snickers, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kats and Nestle Crunch bars, it is because I am sacrificing my own well being in the interest of maintaining their health. Really!

And when my older daughter tells me not to eat her candy, I always say, "I would never eat your candy! ...." and then quickly add, "whenyourelooking."

It is my duty as a parent to make sure my kids don't eat too much candy, so it is my responsibility to eat a lot of it myself.

Ken

PS. We handed out Skittles, Starburst and other non-chocolate stupidities ourselves because that's the cheapest kind to buy!