Dan Spitz Divorce

Thrashard925

Dec 8, 2003
Sin City
It does not seem to be an April Fools joke, maybe it is and will find out tomorrow.

Lot drama going on at Facebook between Dan and his Ex profiles :OMG:

What's going on between them is their business. GossipExtra? Give me a break.
That being said, I still think Dan Spitz is sick in the head.

Dude, I've dated "that girl" before!! Not her but that type !!! All church going goodie two shoes but at the end of the day she's a cock hungry fake titted you know what !!! Blabbercockinthemouth is full of shit to report this stuff though. Supposed to report on band related issues. Not marital drama that we all go through. This is why I'm glad my girl doesn't Facebook personal shit neither do I . Just show concert and food pics !!

LOL, they seem like 2 loonies the more I look at the picture. Dan's got major issues and seems his brain is on a lost ship to nowhere and that Candy whore is such a phoney, I would not be surprised if she grew up in Los Angeles.

Kind of cracks me up Dan saying "Need all the Bible quotes I can seek during this time and season." Geez, use your own God damn brain.

LOL, they seem like 2 loonies the more I look at the picture. Dan's got major issues and seems his brain is on a lost ship to nowhere and that Candy whore is such a phoney, I would not be surprised if she grew up in Los Angeles.

Kind of cracks me up Dan saying "Need all the Bible quotes I can seek during this time and season." Geez, use your own God damn brain.

Haha pretty much :danceboy:

Yep.