Dan spitz PERFECTION!

So if this is the best he's got after years in the wilderness, what does he offer Anthrax except nostalgia? Nothing.

Perfection?

You-keep-using-that-word-300x252.jpg

Wait, Red Lamb is playing an Anthrax song??? Excellent! I'm not at all impressed with the Red Lamb songs, but I'm planning to check them out this weekend just to see Dan (I have to go when someone from Anthrax is in town).

Getting to see Dan play at least one Anthrax song will make for a much better night.

I went to see Red Lamb in St. Paul last night. It was better than I expected. Dan doesn't move much on the stage, but he loosened up near the end and talked to the crowd more and moved around more. They played about an hour and 40 minutes and did five Anthrax songs (Caught In A Mosh, I Am The Law, N.F.L., Be All End All, and Only). It was awesome to see Dan playing those songs and the other bandmembers did a very respectable job with them.

The band overall was better than I expected and the frontman has a better voice than I thought from watching the videos.

If you're a Dan-fan and on the fence about it, I'd say it's worth it. I'm glad I went.

It was a little odd during the three ATL songs to realize that Anthrax might be playing that exact song at the same time elsewhere in the US.