Dan Spitz's new musical venture

What the heck do they mean inventing a new path and inventing a new sound. I love Blues, but they sure as heck not producing anything groundbreaking and invented anything.

Dans on a lost ship to nowhere and does not seem being a serious musician

Dan played some great leads on some great Anthrax songs, but what did he really contribute. Red Lamb shows that he is not talented as far as songwriting goes. Scott & Charlie handle that in Anthrax.

Any holding hope of a return to Anthrax or any fandom of Dan Spitz has got to be only due to nostalgia, I've always been boggled by peoples love for him.

Over rated.

Dan played some great leads on some great Anthrax songs, but what did he really contribute. Red Lamb shows that he is not talented as far as songwriting goes. Scott & Charlie handle that in Anthrax.

Any holding hope of a return to Anthrax or any fandom of Dan Spitz has got to be only due to nostalgia, I've always been boggled by peoples love for him.

Over rated.

This - spot on.

Hopefully now some people will finally get over wanting him back in Anthrax.

Seriously....... Vanilla Ice collaborations, Nicko McBrain collaborations, Red Lamb, now this...... every time he does something it's like a new revolutionary movement but strangely enough no-one seems to care and he moves on to the next revolution.

Before is discovered Dimebag Darrell Dans Spitz was my favourite lead guitarist,his leads fucking shredded,he ain't the same dude anymore but he deserves a lot of respect for what he did back in the day!

Well this actually sounds pretty good. Much better than Red Lamb if you ask me. Nothing new that's for sure, but still.

Vanilla Ice, omg, lol, that so bad and remember that.

I'm guilty for having high hopes for Dan, but it kinda seems Scott and Charlie were right all along. Its really hard to admit that because it seems Scott and Charlie have been arrogant douches.

This - spot on.

Hopefully now some people will finally get over wanting him back in Anthrax.

Seriously....... Vanilla Ice collaborations, Nicko McBrain collaborations, Red Lamb, now this...... every time he does something it's like a new revolutionary movement but strangely enough no-one seems to care and he moves on to the next revolution.

You forgot about DeuxMonkey.

Who's got the password to his Press section? Dan said like a month ago he was releasing more videos in 9 days..... I wanna hear that I am the Law