Dan Swano's Interview for SWEDISH DEMO DEATH METAL ENCYCLOPEDIA?

nikkksta

New Metal Member
Dec 20, 2006
Here Nicola from Italy!! I'm currently working since the beginning of 2006 on a project which goal would be to write an encyclopedia of the true death metal gods, only scandinavian bands of the old school era 1988\1992. ABSOLUTELY NOT a website but a BOOK so not the typical zine... It'll be printed in a professional way! We want mainly to write dawn articles with full details of demo-period giving photos of cover\tape to avoid maniacs to buy fakes especially from Ebay! By the way we'll include also some interviews ....already done interviews with MORBID \ NIHILIST \ EXCRUCIATE \ UNLEASHED \ AT THE GATES\ EUCHARIST \ NIRVANA 2002 \ GENERAL SURGERY \ CREMATORY \ TRAUMATIC \ MACABRE END \ EVOCATION \ TOXAEMIA\ LEUKEMIA \ ALTAR \ SUFFER \ CRYPT OF KERBEROS\ EMBRYO \ ETERNAL DARKNESS. The motto that stands behind this project is "People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing"... So not a job but a passion...the result will destroys all! Apart from the interview of the above mentioned bands there’re articles on the following:
TREBLINKA \ GRAVE\ LOBOTOMY \ THERION\ EDGE OF SANITY\ ABSURD\ MACRODEX\ AUTHORIZE \EUCHARIST \ CARNAGE\ EPITAPH \DESULTORY \SEPTIC BROILER \DARK TRANQUILLITY \NECROPHOBIC \GOREMENT \REPUGNANCE \SEANCE \HETSHEADS \CARBONIZED\ FALLEN ANGEL\ INTERMENT\ MASTICATION\ MORIBUND\ MERCILESS\ TRIBULATION\ HYPOCRITE\ ADVERSARY... that's to say almost ALL the swedish gods!!
............so
I'm wondering if someone could help me out with a valid email of DAN SWANO
Please let me know about this!!

Regards...
Nicola

AUTHORIZE?! Wow! Thats really cool. Im from the same small town as them and I really looked up to them back when i was about 15. The Source of Dominion is awesome, I have it signed.
I heard they were pretty known in the metal-underground back then, too bad they didnt continue, they had potential.

Anyway, would love to read that article.

Well I'm trying to interview also them... as you might know they've recently repressed the Source + demo (MORBID FEAR rule!!!)... If you might have a valid email... thanks!!!
Cheers
Nicola

Didnt know about any repressing. Do you know of any online store that has it and ships worldwide?
I might be able to get you the email to their bassist, il see what i can do.

Here the email of the Label who has repressed it!!!

He's a friend of mine so let me say a cool guy:

tod[at]templeofdarknessrecords.com

It would be great if you could help me out!!

Cheers
Nicola