Dance Of December Souls

LoboUivante

my tummy hurts
Oct 20, 2001
Amidst enlightenment and gloominess
tvtel.pt
man.. how can o much beautifull and de+ressing musics compressed in a single CD? Gateways of bereavement; in silence inshrined; without god; jhova ehlim meth(??); velvet thorns; tomb of insomnia... this are all~songs that will come out from decade to decade.... this is a perfect album and could well be placed side by side with albums such as "ride the lightning", "scream bloody gore"... etc...
IT RULES AND im happy i researched the older stuff:p

yeah its a great album, i couldn't find it anywhere so i d/l it ages ago. then a couple of weeks ago i saw it in a record shop and got the original, it had a sticker on the back saying it was imported so i guess thats why i couldnt find it before, i read the booklet and cant understand why the lyrics for tomb of insomnia arent there, any progress made on finding out the lyrics anyone :confused:

LoboUivante: it's Jhva Elohim Meth, it's hebrew, meaning 'God is dead' (or an approximation of it)

_Transparent_ Still working on the Tomb of Insomnia lyrics, I'll post 'em when I get a bit further.

MindMorgue.

Originally posted by MindMorgue
LoboUivante: it's Jhva Elohim Meth, it's hebrew, meaning 'God is dead' (or an approximation of it)

_Transparent_ Still working on the Tomb of Insomnia lyrics, I'll post 'em when I get a bit further.

MindMorgue.

:lol: , yeah i remember that conversation, just asking politly again :D