Dance of the Mourning Child Pre-order! (finally)

Jan 4, 2004
Now taking pre-orders for the debut cd of "Dance of the Mourning Child," the piano based instrumental music of Pyramaze and Structure of Inhumanity keyboardist Jonah w! Described by the listeners as "moving and beautiful," "epic," "full of emotion and melody" and even "inspirational." Containing 8 tracks and heavily influenced by artists such as George Winston, Enya, and Hans Zimmer, this album is simply a must have! All the music is original and even self produced. Several full songs can be previewed via myspace at www.myspace.com/danceofthemourningchild. Available for the incredibly low fee of $13, or $10 a piece if you order 2 or more. Makes a great gift! Orders will begin shipping within the third week of March, 2008. Please send a well-hidden check or money order only please to:

Eli Weingarten
323 South 1000 East
Salt Lake City, UT

Thank you so much for your support! -Jonah W

Yeah, the songs an myspyace are really great... reminds me why I enjoy listening to Pyramaze so much: you can feel the passion of everyone in the band in each song, these guys just always seem to know what to play to best complement a song :headbang:

I especially like Bear Mountain, such an emotional mood with great melodies!

I am going to send out a check soon :D

I can't wait, I've literally gotten myself addicted to the four songs on your myspace... :p

Im just too lazy to set it up. Truth be told, i like playing, writing, and recording music, but when it comes to anything else I can't motivate myself lol. Just ask Michael about that :)

hahaha. So it will NEVER be purchaseable by credit/paypal? :(

Post-Script: For my Class Piano II class an Extra Credit Assignment was.. ASSIGNED (figure that!??). One of the options was an Interview with a Pianist. Do you think I could do a two-page interview with you? (give me a day to put together some questions? :p)

hahaha. So it will NEVER be purchaseable by credit/paypal? :(

Post-Script: For my Class Piano II class an Extra Credit Assignment was.. ASSIGNED (figure that!??). One of the options was an Interview with a Pianist. Do you think I could do a two-page interview with you? (give me a day to put together some questions? :p)

sure. you sure you dont want to do it with a pianist who actually knows how to play? (read and write sheet music etc.)?

Good idea Carbon, and make sure you put in links to Jonah's works...maybe your professor will become a new fan...before ya know it, Pyramaze/Dance Of The Mourning Child will be required fare for the class to learn :)

oh, and PayPal rules :D

sure. you sure you don't want to do it with a pianist who actually knows how to play? (read and write sheet music etc.)?
Who needs that boring old bullshit when they have have a METAL keyboardist like you?

Oh thats not important, you're a great player so thats all that really matters.
Last quarter in Class Piano 1 I did my report on Jens Johannson (spelling?).

So I have a history of doing reports on metal pianists! :)

I'll write up some questions tomorrow during school. What time would you be available and how could I contact you? (preferably on some kinda of inter-tubal web-messaging program so I dont have to transcribe whatever you say :p ).

Thankyou :).

I was going to do my Term paper for Music 180 (music history) on pyramaze aswell, the subject was writing a paper on whom you thought the greatest musician/band of all time was.. I was thinking about you guys or Haydn, but I got the paper waived by going to extra concerts, heh.

So, again. I appreciate it! :)