Dancing with the Dead song question.

bonesnjoints

Apr 30, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Ok, I just watched the interview with Peter on the Live is Overrated DVD and he said the meaning behind the song is that he died for 2 minutes. Does anybody know anything about that?

yes, this is true. Apparently, he was at a club somewhere in europe. He was overworked and not even drunk. He passed out, died, then they revived him. They did bloodwork and everything-there was nothing in his system. This was confirmed by Mikael hedlund last time i talked to him.

It was talked over and over again in the press actually. At least in Germany there was no Metal Magazine, that didn't write about it and you could also read it on various online mags. Peter was asked about the thing in like every interview I read last year and the other Hypocrisy members were asked as well. When Virus came out I couldn't stand reading interviews anymore since I was so tired of reading the same questions again and again.

some guy had a cool video interview, you might try a search. there was also a audio interview with a Swedish radio station and they played some tracks (edited out in the clip)...somewhere. if'n i remember properly it was right around the time there were some new Pain songs on the web, and before the US tour, so...Feb/March/early April 2005?? maybe.