Danger Danger new album Revolve

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
I don't know about everyone else, but I love Danger Danger! They are one of the best melodic rock bands ever in my opinion. With a new album with original singer Ted Poley coming out on Sept. 18 in the USA on Lowdice/Frontiers Records I can't wait. It's got Ted Poley, Rob Marcello, Steve West, and Bruno Ravel and some great special guest, most all the original line up besides Andy Timmons who is amazing but, even a deaf infant with down syndrome knows that Rob is one of the greatest of all time,TRULY AMAZING GUITARIST! anyway here is some quick notes about the album.

Danger Danger founding member and bassist Bruno Ravel had this to say about the new record:

"This is Danger Danger's first studio recording in 10 years, and I believe, it's finest. There are no filler tracks on this CD. That's why it took so long to finish. Sure, we could have thrown together 10 songs and released this album a lot sooner like a lot of other bands might have opted for, but not us. We wanted every song to stand on it's own and I believe they do. Ted has never sounded better, on ANY recording and coming from me, that's saying a lot. Also, Rob Marcello, in my opnion, contributed the best guitar work of his career and I'm really proud of him. He really paid attention to detail, and played his ass off! In addition to that, there are some very special contributions from our good friends Tony Harnell (TNT, Starbreaker, Westworld,) Mitch Malloy, Jaret Reddick (Bowling For Soup,) and Frank Vestry that add some serious flavor to the tracks. I'm really looking forward to you all hearing it and I hope you all enjoy it because it took a lot of hard work, time and sacrifice to make this record! See ya on the road!"

just listen to this new song from the album the chours, the solo HOLY CRAP IT AMAZING!!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I read this, I thought you meant the beyond shitty metalcore band...but that band is called Attack Attack!...and well, they are just fucking terrible.

This band is pretty okay, though. :)

When I read this, I thought you meant the beyond shitty metalcore band...but that band is called Attack Attack!...and well, they are just fucking terrible.

...which is not to be confused with the beyond shitty Yngwie Malmsteen album "Attack!!!", featuring arguably his worst song ever in "Mad Mad Dog".

I love D2 as well! I'm a little nervous about this new release though. I'm hoping that my expectations aren't too high, but we'll see. D2's Cockroach release is criminally overlooked in my opinion.

~Brian~

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Can't wait for this release, this song was excellent. Ted Poley sounds great!!!

I don't know about everyone else, but I love Danger Danger! They are one of the best melodic rock bands ever in my opinion. With a new album with original singer Ted Poley coming out on Sept. 18 in the USA on Lowdice/Frontiers Records I can't wait. It's got Ted Poley, Rob Marcello, Steve West, and Bruno Ravel and some great special guest, most all the original line up besides Andy Timmons who is amazing but, even a deaf infant with down syndrome knows that Rob is one of the greatest of all time,TRULY AMAZING GUITARIST! anyway here is some quick notes about the album.

Danger Danger founding member and bassist Bruno Ravel had this to say about the new record:

"This is Danger Danger's first studio recording in 10 years, and I believe, it's finest. There are no filler tracks on this CD. That's why it took so long to finish. Sure, we could have thrown together 10 songs and released this album a lot sooner like a lot of other bands might have opted for, but not us. We wanted every song to stand on it's own and I believe they do. Ted has never sounded better, on ANY recording and coming from me, that's saying a lot. Also, Rob Marcello, in my opnion, contributed the best guitar work of his career and I'm really proud of him. He really paid attention to detail, and played his ass off! In addition to that, there are some very special contributions from our good friends Tony Harnell (TNT, Starbreaker, Westworld,) Mitch Malloy, Jaret Reddick (Bowling For Soup,) and Frank Vestry that add some serious flavor to the tracks. I'm really looking forward to you all hearing it and I hope you all enjoy it because it took a lot of hard work, time and sacrifice to make this record! See ya on the road!"

just listen to this new song from the album the chours, the solo HOLY CRAP IT AMAZING!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsPnICZGDGw
Danger Danger ROCKS! 9.5/10 I am glad Ted Poley is back with them!:headbang:

I love D2 as well! I'm a little nervous about this new release though. I'm hoping that my expectations aren't too high, but we'll see. D2's Cockroach release is criminally overlooked in my opinion.

~Brian~

Can't wait for this CD as the teaser is awesome. I agree that Cockroach is criminally overlooked--what a phenominal CD (both versions).

Have all their records..except for Cockroach.....´Once in your life, you find what you´re looking for´...

Did anyone else like "...Gildersleeves?" I thought "Dead, Drunk, and Wasted" was a CLASSIC D2 track. There are couple of others on that CD I like a lot as well. To me, everything in their catalog - OF COURSE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DAWN - is smokin' material! Dawn was a turd.

Did anyone else like "...Gildersleeves?" I thought "Dead, Drunk, and Wasted" was a CLASSIC D2 track. There are couple of others on that CD I like a lot as well. To me, everything in their catalog - OF COURSE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DAWN - is smokin' material! Dawn was a turd.

I've actually been spinning Gildersleeves lately. I do like it. It's modern sounding, but there's no denying it just works! Here's one of my all time favorite D2 tracks, period.

http://www.last.fm/music/Danger+Danger/_/When+She's+Good+She's+Good+(When+She's+Bad+She's+Better)

~Brian~

CRABCORE.gif