Danger Danger - Revolve

Vicious Robbie

Faithful Neon Dreamer
I know I know...when the name of DD is mentioned, one cannot but think of 80's glam metal and cheesy lyrics. Yet, there is no denying that the music had a lot of hook to it even in the darker Paul Laine era. Well, they are back with Ted Poley in vocals and I had to admit that I didn't have much faith in this record. Was I in for a surprise! I had a blast listening to this one and it has those "feel good" lyrics of old along with a more contemporary touch. Now don't expect superbly intelligent lyrics here but you'll sure get a big dose in good old rock and roll! Very consistent record with just a couple of fillers. "Hearts on the Highway" is my favorite on this one but the record has a variety of good tunes. If you liked them before you won't be dissapointed :p:p

ted poley is a melodic vocal god. everything he sings on is gold and he sounds close to 90% as he did 20 years ago. i've heard a few new tunes and they are good. someone actually reviewed the album and said poley can't sing, never could sing and was always the weakest link in danger danger. are they high or stupid:erk:

ted poley is a melodic vocal god. everything he sings on is gold and he sounds close to 90% as he did 20 years ago. i've heard a few new tunes and they are good. someone actually reviewed the album and said poley can't sing, never could sing and was always the weakest link in danger danger. are they high or stupid:erk:

I guess that reviewer was both :loco:

His solo records are fantastic and this one doesn't dissapoint, that's for sure!:kickass: