• Total voters

Hammer of Might

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2003
London, England
In case you don't know...

- Daniel Erlandsson - drums for ARCH ENEMY

- Adrian Erlandsson - drums for CRADLE OF FILTH

These two guys are brothers, so I thought I'd ask who you think is a better drummer.

**Don't just choose the band you prefer, please actually judge their drum playing!**

I think it's quite a coincidence that these two brothers both play drums, and are both in seperate MEtal bands!

PLEASE VOTE!

:D

Emperor Magus Caligula said:
I go with Daniel... but arch enemy suck
arch enemy are great
but Daniel clearly is the best drummer, CoF's best drummer was Nick Baker, now he's at dimmu, pedal's fast as fuck

They don't eaven play the same kind of music.

Bouth of them are awsome drummers to their music.

CoF are faster and more blastbeat metal compared to AE that don't have one single blastbeat.

I must say that AE leaves more room for small drumtricks that you don't really hear on the recordings. That must be seen live to understand. CoF is more straight forward killer drums:)

To compare with what Adrian did on "Slaughter of the soule" about 10 years ago is not that relevant eather. Time is running and they are bouth developing;-)

Anyhow... I'll vote for Daniel as a thank for all the whiskey he poored down my throut after the Sthlm gig

Adrian - by a mile.

Slaughter of The Soul should be a blueprint in how to make an album groove. I love technical drumming but he just stripped down his drumming to the bare neccesities which resulted in an album that rips.

Terminal Spirit Disease was ace too. Adrian proved he had the chops on the first two albums and then on the last two he proved he could groove.

He's my god!

ps Daniel is ace - especially on Eucharist "Mirrorworlds"