Daniel Tompkins rejoins TesseracT

TheLongshot

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
http://tesseractband.co.uk/tesseract-and-ashe-ohara-part-ways-daniel-tompkins-rejoins/

Today is was announced that Ashe O’Hara (vocalist for the past few years) has left TesseracT, and that Daniel Tompkins has rejoined as full time vocalist:
“We have amicably parted ways with Ashe as we have found ourselves in different places creatively. Ashe is a fantastic talent and will continue to be successful in his career and we wish him the absolute best! Moving forward for TesseracT – Daniel Tompkins will be rejoining us as a full time member of the band. Starting from our main stage performance at Sonisphere, UK on 05.07.14. We are also looking forward to starting writing and recording album three with Daniel, which will begin later this year. “

Um, wow wtf?

Vocalist whiplash. I really wanted to see them with Ashe...and with Daniel. I'm completely unsure how I feel about this. I love them both as vocalists.

Good. I liked the original singer much better. Still a bit on the whiny side but not nearly as much as the replacement..

From http://prog.teamrock.com/news/2014-...ns-sonisphere-return-to-action-with-tesseract

Tompkins replaced Ashe O'Hara last month, returning for his second spell as the prog metal band's singer. Tompkins originally left TesseracT in 2011 and was replaced by O'Hara.
His first show back in the fold was Sonisphere's Apollo Stage on Saturday.
The band has released a video of their performance of Concealing Fate Part One Acceptance from the festival. View it below.

Last edited by a moderator:
TESSERACT PREMIER LIVE VIDEO FOR “CONCEALING FATE PART 2 & 3”

UK prog-metal band, TesseracT, are set to release their first live audio/video concert. Titled Odyssey/Scala, the CD/DVD and LP/DVD package welcomes back One vocalist, Daniel Tompkins. Odyssey, the audio portion, was recorded live during various stops in the autumn of 2014 throughout Europe and Russia on the Altered State World Tour. Scala, the video portion, was filmed live on November 6th, 2014 at Scala, London, UK.

The band has just premiered a sneak peak via a live video for the song "Concealing Fate Part 2 & 3”:

His tone's not as soft as Ashe's, but damn he nails it. He's on the short list of top metal vocalists that are active, imo.

TESSERACT PREMIER LIVE VIDEO FOR “CONCEALING FATE PART 2 & 3”

UK prog-metal band, TesseracT, are set to release their first live audio/video concert. Titled Odyssey/Scala, the CD/DVD and LP/DVD package welcomes back One vocalist, Daniel Tompkins. Odyssey, the audio portion, was recorded live during various stops in the autumn of 2014 throughout Europe and Russia on the Altered State World Tour. Scala, the video portion, was filmed live on November 6th, 2014 at Scala, London, UK.

The band has just premiered a sneak peak via a live video for the song "Concealing Fate Part 2 & 3”:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAodZJhE_Ws

Interesting
Who was doing the back up vox?

They have now released the full concert on youtube via official Century Media Account