Danny Bonaduce is cooler than you

While I think Bonaduce is a drugged out drunk douche, I liked what he said to the guy.

Also, I have to say that bothering someone when they are eating is a good way to get a pissed off response. I would probably say the same exact thing as Danny just to piss the "reporter" off for bothering me.

+1 !!! I couldn't have said it better myself Steve!!!!:headbang: :kickass:

While I think Bonaduce is a drugged out drunk douche, I liked what he said to the guy.

Also, I have to say that bothering someone when they are eating is a good way to get a pissed off response. I would probably say the same exact thing as Danny just to piss the "reporter" off for bothering me.

All politics aside. Don'tcha ever bother me while I am fuckin' eating. Especially a steak. I am liable to stick the knife right in yer throat.

What was that shit about Bush performing rituals? I have heard a whole bunch of crap. That right there was a first.

It was about that group Bush and his father are members of... Skull and Bones or something, I'm not sure.

I never watched Brady Bunch, so I never knew the dude. I saw a couple episodes of Walker, Texas Ranger, and I think he was in that. But as a whole I really don't care. I agree, I think what he said (what I saw on TV) was good, and I'd probably have to agree. There are too many people that are "against" their country just for the sake of being against something. And if someone interrupted me while I was eating a steak, I'd probably listen for a couple moments, but if it wasn't something I wanted to hear, I'd keep eating. Food gets cold too fast, gotta eat it quick - especially steaks. :\

All politics aside. Don'tcha ever bother me while I am fuckin' eating. Especially a steak. I am liable to stick the knife right in yer throat.

What was that shit about Bush performing rituals? I have heard a whole bunch of crap. That right there was a first.

the same people that believe that crap also believe that the whole Bush family is actually a clan of intergalactic lizard-people, here to control the world.

FACT.

i heard the guy that came up with all this crap on some radio talk show, talking about the alien lizard-people and all their human forms. :err:

the same people that believe that crap also believe that the whole Bush family is actually a clan of intergalactic lizard-people, here to control the world.

FACT.

i heard the guy that came up with all this crap on some radio talk show, talking about the alien lizard-people and all their human forms. :err:

I wonder why Tom Cruise hasn't outed him yet? Maybe the POTUS' intergalactic powers are stronger. I'll bet he has the Millenium Falcon on standby just in case he has to evacuate the planet. That damn George Bush!

The Order of Skull and Bones is a secret group based at Yale University, in New Haven, Connecticut.

Many influential figures have been in Bones, and influential families have often had multiple members over successive generations. Bonesmen range from U.S. Presidents such as George H. W. Bush, and William Howard Taft along with Supreme Court Justices, and U.S. business leaders.

Both John Kerry and George W. Bush are members of Skull and Bones. They refused to talk about their common membership in Skull and Bones when interviewed on Meet the Press.

Bush: "It's so secret, we can't talk about it."
Tim Russert: "What does that mean for America?"

Bush refused to answer that question. In another interview, when Kerry was in turn asked what could he reveal about Skull and Bones, Kerry said: "Well not much, because it's a secret... Sorry, I wish there was something I could manifest".

The Order of Skull and Bones is a secret group based at Yale University, in New Haven, Connecticut.

Many influential figures have been in Bones, and influential families have often had multiple members over successive generations. Bonesmen range from U.S. Presidents such as George H. W. Bush, and William Howard Taft along with Supreme Court Justices, and U.S. business leaders.

Both John Kerry and George W. Bush are members of Skull and Bones. They refused to talk about their common membership in Skull and Bones when interviewed on Meet the Press.

Bush: "It's so secret, we can't talk about it."
Tim Russert: "What does that mean for America?"

Bush refused to answer that question. In another interview, when Kerry was in turn asked what could he reveal about Skull and Bones, Kerry said: "Well not much, because it's a secret... Sorry, I wish there was something I could manifest".

in other words... drunken frat boy parties. :kickass:

FACT.

Obviously that guy was taking barbituates and in the haze, accidently watched the mini-series V on sci-fi channel.

Jurched