Danny Lilker in Soulfly

damn, i'd love to see lilker playing one of those shows....ellefson too

think its more shocking that bobby burns had a stroke, that guy can only be late thirties at most, and he looked pretty fit.....hope he gets better super quick anyway

Danny lives in my hometown and we don't even get a sniff of a show. Fuckers! Actually, I am sure the tour dates were set long before Danny came on board.

Well, If you see him around town ask him if Brutal Truth are making a new record.

Oh, and as Lilker is the most metal person on the planet, you'll have to roll back your eyes, give him the horns and speak backwards whenever you address him.

Crabmeat said:
Well, If you see him around town ask him if Brutal Truth are making a new record.

Oh, and as Lilker is the most metal person on the planet, you'll have to roll back your eyes, give him the horns and speak backwards whenever you address him.
I am a little rusty on my backwards-speaking but, I will give it a shot.

Sure, who isn't.

In that case you can just finish EVERY sentence with a pause,, a bow, and then say "The Necrobeast hath spoken"

(or something equally as evil. Whatever, your call) :)

Crabmeat said:
Sure, who isn't.

In that case you can just finish EVERY sentence with a pause,, a bow, and then say "The Necrobeast hath spoken"

(or something equally as evil. Whatever, your call) :)
:lol: