danzig tonite

Apr 23, 2006
have to say as i type this ive had a few drinks, but i cant wait till tonite, havent been this excited since opeth, of course i know that danzig will never be as good (in my opnion) but im so pumped but this, closest thing to a misfits reunion. any other of u guys goin tonite?

...mother is going to go off

true. but danzig 4 has a couple ok songs. at least cantspeak and stalker song. i haven't listened to the rest

^Danzig 4 is my favourite, i think it is an underrated dark metal classic, ''Going down to Die'', ''Dominion'', and ''Bringer of Death'' all slay...i am a fan of the first 4 albums, John Christ was the soul of the band imo.

that concert was insane, im yet to find the playlist on the net, but they played how the gods kill, mother(of course), we are 138, astro zombies, die die my darling, 1000 devils reign, twist of cain..i'll find the rest if i can. those who think danzigs voice has gone, it doesnt show live, he can still howl the house down. i know its not the classic lineup, but the guys backing hom were awesome. When doyle came on it just went off, the crowd went nutz, one of the best concerts ove ever been too