Danzig

I love Prong, but never really got into Danzig. Worst case scenario, I can always leave after Prong's set. Prong is probably one of my 5 favorite bands. Very underrated. Great riffs and some of metal's best lyrics. I was so happy to hear that Tommy Victor resurrected Prong.

Tommy Victor played guitar on Danzig 5 and after Prong disbanded he toured as Danzig's guitarist - I am no huge fan of Danzig either, but I caught them on Ozzfest '96 and it killed. Tommy was the difference. I will go see this bill, I just read about it today, and I was thrilled I love PRONG.

Originally posted by TD
Tommy Victor played guitar on Danzig 5 and after Prong disbanded he toured as Danzig's guitarist - I am no huge fan of Danzig either, but I caught them on Ozzfest '96 and it killed. Tommy was the difference. I will go see this bill, I just read about it today, and I was thrilled I love PRONG.

Now you can stop being jealous that Prong played here last month. :p

I've heard a lot of the new one and it totally kicks ass. IMO this is the 4th Danzig album since the past two sucked big time. He lost the NIN sound on this one and from what I've heard so far it's the heaviest Danzig album to date.