Dargormudshark Sings R.E.M. & Genesis

Schizoid Man

Feb 10, 2005
Houston
www.alanatwood.com
As a concerned parent, it is my duty to embarrass Dargormudshark as much as humanly possible. Since he has no shame and is imposible to humiliate by showing naked baby pictures of him to Badgirl Tess, I offer this mpeg of Dargormudshark at his 4th. birthday party in 1993.

It's 1.7 megs, so you might need DSL or broadband - enjoy!!!

Rock Out!

Schizoid Man said:
As a concerned parent, it is my duty to embarrass Dargormudshark as much as humanly possible. Since he has no shame and is imposible to humiliate by showing naked baby pictures of him to Badgirl Tess, I offer this mpeg of Dargormudshark at his 4th. birthday party in 1993.

A iW WILL KILL YOU!!!!!

Schizoid Man said:

Rock Out, Dargormudshark!!!!

Fix that link hehe!!
Metal parents RULE, huh Andrew? :D

What's so bad about it? Why is it that embarassing man?
Come on, relax and let us hear it... There's no reason for such desperation! lol

All I have to say is THANK GOD video cameras did not come about until LONG, LONG after my youth. I feel for ya my man.

Awwww, I missed it. As a parent myself (to a 13 year-old that "knows everything" at this stage), I can vouch with saying:

"They were so cute and sweet when they were little".

'Nuff said!