Dark Funeral to tour Australia

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
DARK FUNERAL To Tour Australia - July 22, 2002

Sweden's DARK FUNERAL are reportedly scheduled to tour
Australia during October. So far, two shows in Melbourne have been
announced—on Saturday, October 26th and Sunday, October 27th.

Maybe I can pretend im part of the band for thos 2 shows, I apparently have the right look :D

I dont like them, but the more metal bands we get touring here, the more likely of getting more, if you see what I mean :)

In other news, Brisbane has officially been taken off all maps of Australia as it apparently is no longer considered a viable location for gigs. Instead, overseas bands willing to spend the money travelling to the other side of the world with roadies, instruments and lighting and sound equipment will instead only play shows in two locations.

:mad:

In other news, Brisbane has officially been taken off all maps of Australia as it apparently is no longer considered a viable location for gigs. Instead, overseas bands willing to spend the money travelling to the other side of the world with roadies, instruments and lighting and sound equipment will instead only play shows in two locations.

BAH ! at least u get SOME bands ...try living in Perth ...then talk to me :mad:

Its ok Spiffy, ill come up there with my guitar and scream into the microphone a bit. Nordic black metal at its finest, you wont know the difference :headbang: ;)