Dark Throne-Dark Thrones and Black Flags

I liked it. It's similar to F.O.A.D., but I like it more than I liked that album. It was a pretty satisfying listen and Darkthrone is definitely still a good band.

I'm starting to become disillusioned with the new direction the band is taking, though I still enjoy it. The Cult is Alive is without a doubt in my mind the best thing Darkthrone has done since Total Death, if not since Panzerfaust.

I'd say I prefer this new run of openly punk-infused albums to that middle slew of mediocrity. Panzerfaust on back are still in a very different league, though.

I'm starting to become disillusioned with the new direction the band is taking, though I still enjoy it.

Totally agreed. At this point they don't seem to be heading in any particular direction at all. They're just trying to have fun and if a better idea struck them tomorrow they would readily grab it and run. I still really like it all regardless.

foad is a lot better imo

Yesum.

There isn't a single Darkthrone album I dislike. The past few albums are pretty much the best drinking music ever.