Dark Tranquillity lyrics survivor round 3 A

Which song do you think is not as good as the others, lyric-wise?

• A Bolt of Blazing Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadow Duet

• My Faeryland Forgotten

• Alone

• Of Chaos and Eternal Night

• Punish My Heaven

• Lethe

• Hedon

• Insanity's Crescendo

• Still Moving Sinews

• Tongues

• Auctioned

• Total voters

RampageSword

AWARE! BEWARE! WAR!
Aug 22, 2005
Montreal
Here it is, round 3 of the lyrics survivor. I take it you all know the drill and if you don't, just kindly ask and I'll give any extra info you want about this poll. Now, to recapitulate, last round, we lost Zodijackyl Light and Senses Tied. That's too bad, I kind of liked the latter...Anyways, let's move on! Remember everyone, read the lyrics before voting, I want this poll to reflect the forum members' intelligence, not their laziness ;)

As always, if you would kindly so, master rahvin, sticky this baby!

Well, 9 votes isn't much either. I'll post round 4 by monday. For now, we'll see if we can come up with more voters.

I chose The Gallery... don't have much of a reason except for I don't like the lyric "every picture holds its place" But the music is top notch!

*Goes and double checks the lyrics to the Gallery to get more friends*

Zack said:
I chose The Gallery... don't have much of a reason except for I don't like the lyric "every picture holds its place" But the music is top notch!

Actually, it's not "every picture holds its place"....it's "every picture holds a tale"

*Feels ashamed*

I really do like her voice though, and it's one of my favorite DT songs.

A little sarcasm doesn't mean i'm upset. Anyway, i think you should ask MetalAges for the change of nick.