DARK TRANQUILLITY News update 2002-04-24

may i express my personal opinion about what should be made obligatory in japan? :(

i have to make sure on the 22nd of july i'm someplace close to a good record store, i.e., right here. :p

rahvin.

Originally posted by red_beef
Oh boy, oh yeah!!! A bonus track for the Japanese version... I'm drooling... I'm high... :D

say buddy, i'd pay (almost) any sum of money to put my greedy hands over a copy of "haven (japanese release)", including cornered as a bonus track and - in a little while - "damage done (japanese release)", including the poison well as a bonus track. if i put my money in a dirty old battered envelope and send it blindly to any unknown address you'll be happy to provide me with, will you be so kind as to send copies of both my way? :D

rahvin.

WHOHOOO...Finally a date! ;)
I almost can't wait until July 22. I know that I have to buy atleast 2 versions of it, one for the european release and one for the Japanese ;)

Originally posted by The infernal demon skull
WHOHOOO...Finally a date! ;)
I have waited for this wonderful moment, but I can't wait until July 22.

skipping the subsequent part, it might look as if your love life is quite sad and far apart. :p

rahvin. (blind dates and pineapples)

Originally posted by rahvin

of course what really makes me happy is to know my fellow posters have a nice and serene social life. :saint: :)

rahvin. (a caring dwarven being)

Good to hear that you care about your all here.
I do have that, and I have a steady relationship and more friends than I really need :). If you want to know, if you don't want to don't read any more. I and she have thought about getting engaged...

Originally posted by The infernal demon skull

I and she have thought about getting engaged...

that's very good to know. :) i wish you both all the best. :)

/me has a soft spot for love stories with a happy ending. :cry:

*sniff*...do you have a handkerchief you can spare?

rahvin. (hedon, rinsed in post-human bubu)

Japanese buggers. I would hate to download the song, but seeing as it's next to impossible to get Projector and Haven Jap edition, looks like I'll have to resort to stealing... again. Great thing having a solid date though, it's always nice to have something to look forward to in life; still another 89 lonely nights left with Skydancer-Haven until Damage Done hits the stores.

Originally posted by phyre

Cornered is NOT on the Japanese version. Cornered, is, in fact, pretty much nowhere AFAIK except on an early CD-R version of the album.

really? :confused:
it's still listed as "japanese bonus track" everywhere i've seen it mentioned. if it's not, then this might raise the issue as to what was the japanese bonus track on haven. any ideas?

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

say buddy, i'd pay (almost) any sum of money to put my greedy hands over a copy of "haven (japanese release)", including cornered as a bonus track and - in a little while - "damage done (japanese release)", including the poison well as a bonus track. if i put my money in a dirty old battered envelope and send it blindly to any unknown address you'll be happy to provide me with, will you be so kind as to send copies of both my way? :D

I'm definitely with you on this! Just a week ago I emailed several European web-based record-companies to ask if I might be able to get the Japanese Haven through them - zero positive responds this far.

IF THERE'S ANYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO HAS ACCESS TO JAPANESE HAVEN - COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ONE TO ME? I'm ready to pay up to 40 euros (postage included) for one. The same goes for Japanese Damage Done, once it is released.

-Villain (sometimes desperate)

@villain: when it comes to ppl desperate enough to do almost anything for a single collector piece of dt stuff, i see you and i will never be found lacking initiative. :D

rahvin.

well we could make a little quest to get them from someone nice enough to do us a favour here.....cough cough!!!!
I've got the Korean Releases, but couldn't get the Japanes ones, and that, kills me :p

fathervic (not a goddamned japanesse ;) )