Dark Tranquillity Rules

skydancer_04

New Metal Member
Mar 14, 2004
HELLO GUYS IS THERE ANY FAN CLUB OF DARK TRANQUILLITY WORLDWIDE ?? THE DATE OF EXPOSURES IS NEAR.... :D :D
ALSO WHEN DARK TRANQUILLITY WILL BE ON TOUR???????

Don't type in capitals please. There is no fanclub since the band probably thinks the homepage serves as a source of information. As of now there are no tourdates. The tourdates will be official when they are announced on the homepage.

Oh, and what an original nickname you picked for yourself.

Skydancer 04: You might want to join The Britney Spears fanclub.

Oooh oooh! Me! Can I be D.T. fanboy #000001, Mr. Rahvin?

arch - you'll be in charge of organizing yearly meetings where we will all dress like mikael, speak swedish, and eatexactly the same things band members eat on tour ( :ill: ). you'll give us badges with the mind's i sign on them, and we'll hold fan-fiction contests about dark tranquillity fighting their daily struggle against nu metal and winning.

salmy - you'll take care of the weekly newsletter, keeping us updated on who some band members are dating, where they can be "spotted" spending their holidays, and reporting episodes of their childhood that can be loosely related to metal, such as - for instance - niklas inspecting minerals with his magnifying glass when he was five.

Here's my resumé:

I gave away Dark Tranquillity stickers

:lol:

Dark_Jester said:
So, seeing I've been sprung, what's my job? ;)
boarding enemy ships and raising the black flag of piracy on their main masts once the crew are slain.

i know it doesn't have anything to do with our fan club. but i couldn't think of any other job. :(