Dark Traqnuillity - Character

Red Eyes Of My Soul

New Metal Member
Jan 23, 2005
Torino -Italy-
www.maurocerati.com
hi all,
i'm new in this forum (and sorry for my english...:))))
well it's two weeks that my copy of Character (the new album of D.T.) is rotating on my cd player.... well quite good!!! i think it's a Damage Done II part....
when i've listened the fist time i've expected more experimentation, some new sound... and some clean mikael stanne's voice...and that's, in my opinion, the worst part of this album...but, after 2 weeks i have to say that is really good!!!!
quite complex but really good!!!

I'd have to disagree with you on most of that...it's much heavier,much less melodic, and much better than Damage Done, and I think Mikael Stanne's vocals are better than ever on this album. I will agree that it's an amazing album though.

This is high priority on my to get list. Looking foward to it. I should be seeing them twice this year. Once in NYC (May 1) and then later that week at the BWBK fest in Ohio (May 6).

Are they good live? I downloaded the "Wonders at your feet" live video off of the website and thought Mikaels voice was pretty terrible through the whole thing, but I'm not gonna judge by one song

theyre fucking shit on the dvd and any live vid ive seen of them. i think mikael sounds horrible live and i hate him. as long as i just listen to an album i still like him though.

i was at amoeba today and was thiking "i know some album is out that ive been wanting to get" but couldnt figure it out... this was of course the album i was thinking of