dates live dvd and tha arrival.

parlby

New Metal Member
Nov 5, 2003
Here are the relaese dates of the upcomming live dvd an d the new album ´The Arrival´.
Dvd, November 17.
´The arrival´ february 16.

Where did you get them? Shall I trust you and bang my head against the wall for sheer joy?

EDIT: By the way, this was my 47th post :D

I got them from the release schedule from the german rock magazine ´RokHard`.
And mostly there right so...

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!
Cool. Too long wait, though.
And I am so sure that when I go to our local shop on those days, they tell "we don´t have it yet.."
Then I cry.

EDIT:
What all was it that the DVD consists, again??

parlby said:
Here are the relaese dates of the upcomming live dvd an d the new album ´The Arrival´.
Dvd, November 17.
´The arrival´ february 16.

November 17 *2004* - maybe???? :(
Coz I have seen the lists of all upcoming stuff until March 2004. This piece of heaven is not shown there. Hope it is a mistake. But SOMETHING is still wrong here.
Help A N Y O N E.

Yeah, crappy situation. Nothing mentioned about the DVD in Nuclear Blast's or Hypocrisy's site. Are you guys sure it'll be an official release?

Lumitalvi: Diablon Read My Scars sinkku julkaistaan nyt perjantaina 21.11.!! Tukekaamme kotimaista mäiskettä Hypocrisyä odotellessa :D

Hmm... well there it really is...even though I didn´t think you lied or anything :D WEIRD. STRANGE.
Could it be possible that it is released only in Germany or something...?? ME WANTS IT!!!

@Sado God: Njoo.. mutku mä en tykkää ;)

All become plus simple if sometime Hypo guys write on this fucking forum. In 14 oct 2003 at Milan, after show i've meeted and talked with Mikael about forum importance, and have telled him that hypocrisy sometimes must write on forum and must have contact with our, that are the first true resource and fan of them. He have promised me that thay will write and partecipate...

Perhaps thay don't want write here because they have afraid that we flood them with tons of message and question, and if is this, thay have all justification and sense to not write here! But if we promise that we don't flood them with tons of message and we respect order like the actual thread frequency posting, perhaps, with courtesy of moderator, will be a possibility that Hypocrisy guys will write and partecipate at our discussion.

Hail

Hail

Sure we cannot be so inconsiderate that we´d bug them to death if they´d finally showed up in here.
Just normal discussion and stuff. :)

Fortunately here aren´t SO many people. Like if compared to the Anathema-board, you can´t keep up with the discussion unless you are online all the time.

So talking to us in here should be quite safe, heh.

(...but I want the DVD.....!!!!!! ) :D