Dave Lombardo & John Tempesta

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
What can I say? 2 awesome drummers and who also worked with Testament. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
When I heard John Tempesta's drumming for Low & First Strike Still Deadly I thought what the hell is this guy doing in Rob Zombie?!!? He should have worked more with Testament or joined other REAL METAL band. White Zombie was more METAL oriented but Rob Zombie's solo stuff is satisfactory. It leans a bit towards the nu-metal territory. In short, it's hard rock oriented.

Anyway, I hope Testament would record with Dave or John AGAIN or tour with them sometime in the nearest future. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

well Dave Lombardo is the best drummer for Testament hands down... Gene and Tempesata are bolth good tho... seeing any of them on the next record would be a good thing :)

these are not acceptable reasons!
they are big big biiiig drummers, maybe the bests. I believe they can do better things.

u guys, I wonder that
how many people on this board could do that? how many people could work with Rob Zombie or somebody like him ( marilyn manson?)??

it's too disgusting to bear!!
:yuk: