Dave Mustaine reality show?

A Dave Mustaine reality show! hahaha incredible. It just goes to show, that even though people know these things are a bad idea, the desire for public recognition - fame, if you will - trumps all the logic that says "don't"! Only a megalomaniac would consider doing something like that when they're already a rock star and have at least some integrity into the bargain. Going on a reality show basically brands you a dickhead for life, and yes I do say this as an Ozzy obsessive...

Edit: Not sure Mustaine has any integrity after the whole Dissection/RC debacle as well as the weird eternal mourning for his spot in Metallica, but you know what I mean.

I've been avoiding the new Megadeth album, but I've seen enough postive comments to almost convince me to pick it up. I don't think I can stomach another 13 or Super Collider.

Get it dude, it blows those away. It's pretty damn good. I listened to it more times than those other 2 combined so far.

Get it dude, it blows those away. It's pretty damn good. I listened to it more times than those other 2 combined so far.

Totally agree with you, the best stuff since "Cryptic Writings" for my money.

Definitely have no interest in a reality TV show of Dave and his family.

As for the new album, have given it a couple of listens and nothing has really grabbed me, it does seem to be picking up lots of good reviews though, so maybe I am missing something. My fav Megadeth period is from Countdown through to Risk, which probably isn't a view held by most.