Dave Mustaine

Keenan

Crippling Self Doubt
Apr 9, 2009
Florida
Why do you guys think Megadeth has had many members? Is Dave an ass? I can see this happening....

Hey Dave!

Joe, I found something very disturbing in your locker.... a Black album poster! >:l EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

Uuuhhh, uuuuhh, uuuhhh..... I can explain! :(

GTFO You're fired! :mad:

:lol:

(Obvious joke thread by the way.)

this threads pointless and gonna spread aids.

Holy-Advice-Nigga--YALL-NIGGAS-POSTIN-IN-A-TROLL-THREAD.jpg

successful_troll.jpg

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Successful_Troll_by_Seijimei.jpg

0J0bbpkZwjmypbeggSxl54K7

1222602833877.jpg.thumb.jpg

1224491148165.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

880165.jpg

pretty much mustaine is a bit of a jerk IMO an its a shame he's had so many different members in megadeth as it does put people off getting into a band when line-up's are always changing. WTF IS THIS ON YOUR MP3? DEATH MAGNETIC? GTFO YOUR FIRED. ok guys anyone know a good drummer? i just caught (latest drummers name) listening to death magnetic an had to fire him

Oh, I forgot, people here have no humor. My bad.

Neither does Mustaine, he fired a bassist because he jokingly said he liked Metallica more than Megadeth :p

And YOU would be one of those fags that argue on the internet so ha. :p

Dave Mustaine saw a former guitarist post on the Metallica boards....... Thats why he is a FORMER guitarist :p

Hi, my name is Dave Mustaine and I am a born again Christian, let me clear something up about what the good lord said to all, that you all should forgive and forget, JC, what a cool dude he is, forgot to add something to that, what he meant to say was "Everyone should all be able to forgive and forget except Dave Mustaine whom won't be born for another 2000 years as he is exempt because he is the most important figure of that age to preach my word and boy do I really need him".