dave using explorer guitars, wut?

Surprised Fallon had em on... he's always got shitty bands on.

Conan usually has the rockin shit on.

Whats that shitty little falsetto thing he's doing ocassionally.

Seriously, the vocals on any Megadeth album aint great, but live they just sound like something I'd expect to hear from a really amateur band.

Öwen;8561618 said:
Whats that shitty little falsetto thing he's doing ocassionally.

Seriously, the vocals on any Megadeth album aint great, but live they just sound like something I'd expect to hear from a really amateur band.

hahaha! The baby from Enter Sandman has finally been revealed! It was Dave, employed by lolrich!

"Now let the torture begin"...............nasty sounding. :zombie: :erk:

Love the Guitar tone.........GASsing badly for a JVM because of this album............. or a Dual Rec, decisions, decisions. :heh:

He should stick with the V. That Explorer lookalike is, well, :puke:. :)

3931008509_0ba80729fb_o.jpg

3931791030_6aea77fdbe_o.jpg

3931790950_585afac106.jpg

I so hate Explorers with "sharpened" edges! Way to ruin a great design. IMHO ofc.

Couldn't disagree more (ditto with V's). IMHO ofc :D But not like it really matters, cuz I just love super-strats! :headbang: And I also love "Peace Sells" and "Rust in Peace", really haven't heard much else from them (besides the obvious "Symphony of Destruction, Mechanix, etc.)

Yeah pointed Explorers aren't my thing either really, I've thought about getting one of the LTD ones but I truly love the original Gibson shape more with the rounded edges. Megadeth's music has always been cool, I just really can't stand Mustaine's vocals at all, never have liked them personally.

Its like hes singing everything under his breath (Badly). I do like Megadeth though.

+10000

I still know, as I was a kid..the first thing I thought, as i´ve had listen to Megadeth the first time, was..."hmmm strange voice..but holy shit, I fuckin´love the riffs and the songs!!!" After a couple of more listenings I finally got used to Mustaine´s vocals.

Nevertheless..he shouldn´t sing with FALSETTO!!! Not good :zombie: