David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar?

Which era of Van Helen do you like better?

• David Lee Roth

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Sammy Hagar

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Roth rules ! Before you can really judge the man check out his book"Crazy from the Heat" He is a very smart man ,one of the best biography I have read in a long time.

Steel Town

they would not have bene as big as tey were , without his taiwondoe kicks and pranks.

I love ROTH era VAN HALEN..I cant stand HAGER........cant STAND HIM...

I hate to say it, but he riminds of JIMMY BUFFET..now I like JIMMY BUFFET.MARGARITAVILLE kicks island ASS........

Originally posted by ledmag
I love ROTH era VAN HALEN..I cant stand HAGER........cant STAND HIM...

This sums it up for me! I remember when they kicked out Roth and signed Hager. I was pumped up that he would help them get to the next level only to find out that Roth did it with the Eat 'em and Smile disc!

Please explain, how you got a stiff cock over them.

soppy songs with hagar, 4minute tributes for radio ladies.
Check out F.U.C.K, the van halen cd, it's really rad/mad drumming power gonzo shit man I am highon some green....

hagar is a HAG.

he was washed up before he even started......he thinks he lives on a beach 24 hours a day........i hate is little curly sue hair cut as well. he looks best in a multi color flower shirt, that is a button down. And white pants, that are just a few inches too short, with raggedy bottoms...and sandles........

HAG, FAG

hey

his lyrics are all about going down on his old lady.

ROTH ERA VAN HALEN RULES. IVE SEEN ROTH LIVEABOUT 4-5 TIMES AND HE PUTS ON A KILLER SHOW. HIS BOOK "CRAZY FROM THE HEAT" IS VERY GOOD READ. SOME THINK RTH HAS A BIG EGO, BUT HE CAN BACK IT UP. I LIKE VAN HALEN'S 5150 WITH HAGAR AND SOME OF SAMMY'S SOLO STUFF. ROTH'S EAT EM AND SMILE KICKS ASS, SKYSCRAPER WAS O.K. ALONG WITH A LITTLE AINT ENOUGH. DIDN'T LIKE FILTHY LITTLE MOUTH BUT THE DLR BAND LBUM KICKS ASS.