DAWN OF ASHES Signs With METAL BLADE RECORDS

OMG! Goin' from industrial aggro-tech type sounding stuff to pure metal is QUITE a feat. I wish more bands were this versatile. I mean, to all the haters out there that are gonna post after this, screw you. EVERYONE in a band no matter what it is tries for years to get anywhere, but most stay stuck in their Mom's garage converted into a bedroom taking rehearsal breaks to feast on friggin' pizza bagels. Haha.
I'm sure there are people out there that are sayin', oh "the guitars are so sh**ty, and oh the drums don't have f**&k*n triggers, and oh "this isn't true to black metal", and oh"Volkar played his harmonic minor incorrectly, and oh Othuum's playing with a pick, thats so lame, because everyone should play with their fingers right?.

Well you no what? They made it and you didn't. End of story.
Everyone should just go discuss why instead of getting off ur a** and showing them up, you unknowingly just made them more popular. Cuz you know what? Bad publicity is just as powerful as good publicity, people are still talking.

I hope these guys blow-up and then all the haters can buy some hoodies from Hot Topic.:kickass: