Dawn Of Chaos Gig

SANDMAN10

Sep 27, 2003
hartlepool
Visit site
Hey Guys The Long Awaited Dawn Of Chaos Comeback Gig Is Finally upon Us. After A Years Absence We Have Returned With A New Line Up And Some New Tunes. The Gig Is On Saturday Feb 26th And Its a Charity Gig.Its 2 pound Entry Fee And All Money From The Door Is Going To Cancer Research As Unfortunatly Our Guitarists Dad Passed Away At The Beginning Of The Year Through Cancer. If Any Of You Guys Could Make The Gig It Would Be Appreciated. I Will Update Every 1 Closer To The Day As A support Act Is Yet To Be Confirmed.

If You Wanna Check Us Out You Can Download a Song At www.purevolume.com/dawnofchaos Or Add me at jimihendrix_is_god@msn.com and i will send you a song.

Cheers Peeps.

its in the hartlepool studio u know the place we had many of drunken rowdy times in there :headbang: we also have a gig in wakefield on march the 19th which is getting recorded and made for a dvd.

right i finally have an update on the situation. the bands that are supporting are ergo : pipe who are an industrial metal band from hartlepool you can check em out at www.purevolume.com/ergopipe and the final band is ritual of hate who are signed to anticulture records (same label as gutworm) very brutal and from what av bin told there new stuff is going to be even more brutal. currently as the band is going over a transformation and writing all new material with 2 new members there is no site to listen to there old stuff so give me a shout if ya intrested and al send ya a song.