day tickets available?

henkdee

May 18, 2007
Belgium
myspace.com
hi there, I got your mailing that daytix would go on sale last wednesday but I don't find a way to get them...
or should we wait till july 1?

regards, henk/belgium.

change in the line-up
Rene

Is this the cause to 'the change'?

Official release date of "5th season"
After a long period of waiting there is finally a release date for our new album "5th season" - on 24th August 2007 it will be available, and with proud it is our pleasure to present you our new masterpiece.

New lineup
Furthermore we have to tell you, that there will be a heavy change in our lineup: Roland Stoll (voc), Benno Schmidtler (bass) and Jan Vacik (keyboard) will leave DREAMSCAPE until the release of the new album. Some of you may have already heard about this through unofficial channels. We would like to stop these rumors by making it official on our own website.
We do point out, that we disband in agreement, with the greatest respect to each other und in deep friendship. We have experienced a lot together, had a fantastic time, gave a lot of awesome shows and produced fantastic albums. Most of it was only possible because of you, our fans, so thank you so much for all your support!
Roland, Benno and Jan will leave DREAMSCAPE because of private affairs. They will reach out for different interests and projects, but a part of them will always be with DREAMSCAPE.
Wolfgang Kerinnis (guitar) and Michael Schwager (drums) will continue DREAMSCAPE with a new lineup und for sure with the best prog metal you can get. Detailed info about the new lineup will follow as soon as possible...

So far... keep on rocking...!
Roland Stoll, Wolfgang Kerinnis, Jan Vacik, Benno Schmidtler, Michael Schwager

henkdee

Well, as it's only speculation from my side...
Wolfgang Kerinnis & Michael Schwager might find new members to perform with within 3months.

Recall last years performance with Ephel Duath.
New drummer only had a few weeks to get into ED's music and played very well after his own notes!

I thinks so too, they may get their new line-up ready for PP.
weird, recording a new cd, not even in the stores yet and half of the band leaves....

maybe there's another change... we'll see...